[windows2000] Exchange

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HELP (E-mail)" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:50:53 -0500

My Exchange server has to much crap in it so I'm putting policies to limit the
amount of space a user can take.  Now all my users have gone through and I can
tell that there mailbox sizes are a lot smaller.  However my harddrive space on
the server has not changed.  Is there anyway to get the server to realize that
there is room free.

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software