[windows2000] Exchange

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HELP (E-mail)" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:50:53 -0500

My Exchange server has to much crap in it so I'm putting policies to limit the
amount of space a user can take.  Now all my users have gone through and I can
tell that there mailbox sizes are a lot smaller.  However my harddrive space on
the server has not changed.  Is there anyway to get the server to realize that
there is room free.

Gunnar