[windows2000] Re: Events and user tracking

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:49:45 -0700

From: "Rob Combis" <rcombis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sorry for the re-post but there was some confusion this morning and I would like to ask this question under a different thread.

I need to track when a user logs on in the morning and when they log off at night. Also I would like to track when they lock their work station, if possible.

Is anybody doing this out there? What can I do? For logon/logoff I can write a script that spits the info to a database. But for workstation locks, I don't know what to do.

I don't know the answer, but I'd be interested in hearing it if someone knows, this could help me with a monitoring problem I'm working on.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Conciousness: that annoying time between naps."