[windows2000] Re: Error in Java install

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:15:59 -0800

From: "Hazen Woods" <ehw@xxxxxx>
>>Hard to say exactly, but it sounds like you ran into a timeout due to your
>>low connection bandwidth. Try using a download manager, and install locally
>>once you have the whole package.

Thanks, Chris

Can you point me to a "download manager"?

BTW read earlier posts raising the reply at top or bottom, so decided to (1) truncate and post at
bottom - - <grin>

Hazen

This is very taste dependant. Mozilla has one built in, or you can use something like getright. Start with a google search for download manager and pick one you like.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Live dangerously, overclock your servers."

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search... http://shopping.msn.com