[windows2000] Re: Error in Java install

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:15:59 -0800

From: "Hazen Woods" <ehw@xxxxxx>
>>Hard to say exactly, but it sounds like you ran into a timeout due to your
>>low connection bandwidth. Try using a download manager, and install locally
>>once you have the whole package.

Thanks, Chris

Can you point me to a "download manager"?

BTW read earlier posts raising the reply at top or bottom, so decided to (1) truncate and post at
bottom - - <grin>

This is very taste dependant. Mozilla has one built in, or you can use something like getright. Start with a google search for download manager and pick one you like.

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Live dangerously, overclock your servers."

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search... http://shopping.msn.com

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software