[windows2000] Re: EMERGENCY!

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:28:51 -0500

Event Viewer gives this error:

The Distributed File System service depends on the following nonexistent
service: LanmanServer

I don't know what that means and I couldn't find anything on MS website.

Would this have anything to do with not having a TS Licensing server
running.  From what I was told I have 90 days to get a license server on the
network and I should have free reign until that 90 days which is still 84
days off.

Gunnar