[windows2000] Re: EMERGENCY!

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:06:26 -0500

Continuing with the troubleshooting.  I can see the server farm from both
servers.  If I make a new server farm on one server the other can see it.
However, if I am inside of PAM and I click on an application and go to the
server tab, I can see the other server but it has a question mark on the
icon.  I have checked on so many things, please help.

Gunnar