[windows2000] Re: Desktop Restore

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:39:20 -0400

What about using mandatory profiles?
Ray at work

        From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Justin Martin
        Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:22 AM
        To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [windows2000] Desktop Restore

        Kinda off topic but I am sure that someone was discussing this here
in the past. I am looking for a desktop restore solution that will allow me
to restore settings and file systems on a desktop every time the machine
reboots. I am sure that I have heard of colleges and high schools using this
type of technology in their labs. Any suggestions would be great.