[windows2000] Re: Demoting one of my DC's is taking a long time

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:35:12 -0700

Hello Joe,

I am trying to run dcpromo from the Administrator account, which is a
member of the Enterprise Admins group.  Shouldn't that cover it?  Or
should I stop the attempt (it gives me the chance to stop it when the
"New Credentials" dialog box comes up) to demote the server, and then do
something to add Enterprise Admin rights to the Administrator account?

Rod