[windows2000] Re: Delete Utility

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 07:11:39 -0500

Hi Steve,

If this is just a one time thing, what you could do is just do a search in
Windows Explorer for the directory name that contains files you want to
keep.  After they're all displayed, cut and paste them above the root of the
directory from which you want to start traversing and deleting.  After
they're safely moved, do a search for *.zip and delete all the results.
Then move the directories back.

Ray at home

  _____