[windows2000] DNS trouble

  • From: Steve Caro <charleybabbit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:26:15 -0700 (PDT)

I have DNS setup on a DC, works fine. I have a forwarded setup that points to
my ISP for all unresolvable IP's by the DC. I have a Terminal Server which
points to the DC as its DNS server. I can ping the DC and resolve the server
name of the DC from the Terminal Server. However, when I ping a particular web
site from the DC, I get a response but when I try to ping from the Terminal
Server, it cannot find the site. Cannot resolve the name. What's wrong?

Yahoo! for Good