[windows2000] DHCP/DNS

  • From: Bill Beckett <beckett.bill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:27:05 -0400

Probably not doable, at least not yet but wanted to throw this out to
the list. My potential problem:

Two domains, one subnet, one DHCP server. Clients are in two different domains.

Problem is if there is one DHCP server, the clients in both domains
get the same DNS information. DHCP has probably not got this far yet
but I wanted to know if I added a 2nd DNS server...is there was a way
for the clients to get their DHCP address from ONLY the DHCP server
within the same domain?