[windows2000] Re: Crazy printer

  • From: "Ibrahim, Mustafa" <Mustafa.Ibrahim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:15:47 -0400

If this is an issue which is all of a sudden spreading to other printers, you
might wish to look into the state of your print server. Maybe restarting the
spooler service there or even bouncing it might just do the trick. IT is also
worth considering if anything has changed on your network, i.e. new patches,
viruses been detected, malware, Windows update downloading driver updates
without your knowledge, etc. or even network or TCP issues with print servers.

Hope that helps mate

Mustafa