[windows2000] Re: Corrupt Drive c

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:25:09 -0500

the exact message was "The file system structure on the disk is corrupt =
and unusable.  Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume C:"

This was while trying to install the full download of SP3.

There have been some more odd thing since.  I am really starting to =
think the disk is bad by my experience with a bad disk has always been =
that they go completely dead.  This one seems to be doing odd things =
sporadically.

Greg