[windows2000] Connecting to a remote printer: Port #

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:25:44 -0700

Hello:

            Can someone tell me which port Windows 2000 uses to connect to a
remote printer.  At first I thought it was 139 (NetBIOS), but that doesn?t
work.  Thanks.

Dean Theophilou
Network Administrator

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.