[windows2000] Compaq 350ML server array config

  • From: "Herchenbach, Jim" <jherchenbach@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:02:00 -0500

I have a compaq 350ML server with 3-36.4 arrayed drives.  I'm trying to
install a 4th to this array....and essentially extend the existing
Drive.  I go thru the compaq wizard and it says "Windows 2000 does not
support extending existing drives"  Do you want to continue?

Should I be concerned about this?  I thought windows 2000 did support
this.  Any help would be appreciated.

RVW Inc.