[windows2000] Re: Clients losing authentication

  • From: "Herchenbach, Jim" <jherchenbach@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:54:44 -0500

I don't think this is the ultimate solution, but it worked in my case.
In the NIC configuration dialog box, under the Power Management tab
uncheck "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".  I
had the same problem as you did, and this seem to take care of
it.....although I have some machines not having problems...and the this
box is checked....so like I said, don't know if this is the perfect
solution, but it worked for me.

JIM HERCHENBACH
RVW Inc.