[windows2000] Cisco VPN Client Through ISA Server

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:04:55 +0000

Hi,

Anyone had any experience of running a Cisco VPN Client through an ISA
Server.

The VPN Client uses IP Sec over TCP something which I don't think that
ISA can handle due to it changing the packet headers and not supporting
IPSec ??

Anyone any experience of this ??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen M. Rogers
ICT Support & Development Worker
Caldedale & Kirklees Careers
tel : 01484 226703
fax : 01484 226725

This e-mail and any documents attached to it are confidential &
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). We apologise if you
have received them in error, but would be grateful if you could destroy
them & notify us immediately by return e-mail to
careers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To rely on, reproduce, disseminate, disclose, modify, and/or publicise
them is strictly prohibited and Calderdale & Kirklees Careers Service
Ltd disclaim all responsibility & accept no liability, including in
negligence, for any resulting consequences whatsoever.
http://www.workabout.org.uk