[windows2000] Re: Changing printer name in Win 2K

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:54:04 -0500

Sometimes the simplest solutions are so easily overlooked.  My brother,
with whom I share genes, walks into his bedroom and flips the
lightswitch.  The light didn't turn on.  He got a new lightswitch and
installed it.  The light still didn't turn on.  Then he changed the
lightbulb, and everything was fine.

> As a side note, I've just discovere that Putty is WAY cooler
> than Cygwin for
> doing SSH connections to Linux boxes.  You get full keyboard
> functionality +
> copy and paste works, very sweet!

Um, okay, fine.  I've never SSH'ed into a *nix machine.  Again, my
unbroadened self is exposed.

Ray at work

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.