[windows2000] Re: Changing printer name in Win 2K

  • From: "Bennett, Cameron" <CBennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:46:54 -0500

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting your help.  I am well aware of the option of renaming
printers that you described.  Unfortunately, the rename option for a Novell
print queue does not appear when I right click on the printers in question.
That is why I requested assistance.

Had you asked me why I hadn't just tried to rename it in the normal fashion
I could have explained this to you and saved you the trouble of having to
fire off a rude and unnecessary message at my expense.

Have a nice day.

Cameron