[windows2000] Re: Changing printer name in Win 2K

  • From: "Drew Shriner" <drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 14:36:03 -0500

Does this work using Novell NDPS printer assignment? I never thought it
did... I've tried to do it, and it prohibits rename. As far as I know,
there aren't any policies in place to do such a thing (since I can
rename any other printer, just not those attached to an NDPS printer
queue).

Then again, I'm just a budding Novell Administrator... slightly played
around with Novell last year, and suddenly I'm one of two network
administrators for a very large school district. Thankfully, I learn
quickly!

Drew