[windows2000] Changing Everyone's Email Address in AD

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:03:55 -0500

Right now, everyone at all of my locations has an email address with
the same domain which is our corporate name.  We own the domains to
reflect each company's specific name we just chose not to use them for
email.

Now i have been asked to make that change. I want to add them as a the
primary email address and leave their current one as a secondary
address so they still get mail from people who use address.

I have all the locations divided up into individual OU's. Is it
possible to script this against active directory, and if so, can
someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Greg