[windows2000] Re: Case Parts

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:41:12 -0400

I'd try contacting Antec and asking if you can buy some covers from them.
http://www.antec.com/us/support.html  Assuming that these covers are
universal, if you order from them, all the damn tabs won't snap off when a
feather falls onto them like those cheap-ass no-name case parts.

Or, if you want, send me your mailing address (privately) and I'll send you
all the covers I have laying around.  I'm pretty sure I have some white ones
and some gray ones.