[windows2000] Re: Can't view shares on one computer

  • From: "Art Bain" <artbain2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:27:26 -0400

The computer is at a different location and I will not have my hands on it
until Friday at the earliest. So here's what I can answer to you and Ray for
now.

Same subnet.
I'm not sure if the server service is running. I did glance at the running
services last night and I think ( :o ) it was running. I didn't run nbtstat
and will do so asap.
If by teamed NICs you mean multi-homed, the answer is no. Only one NIC. If
that's not what you meant, please explain further.

If this machine can't be accessed, hows come it shows up in Network Places
at all?

thanks for the help. I'll be back with more data later.

Art