[windows2000] Re: Can't DCs be ghosted??

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:41:00 -0800

>From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Don't get me wrong... I like AMD... My home PC is running an Athlon =
>processor... But using an AMD processor in a server is like using =
>ATA/UMDA Drives instead of Ultra160 drives.

One of our servers runs dual Athlon MP 1600's, runs great.  You're right
about the extra heat, but that was easily solved by using dragon orb 3
coolers and arctic silver III thermal grease.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"I can sleep at night because my servers are secure.  What's the secret you
ask?  I filled them with concrete."