[windows2000] Can we install Multiple soundcards in one computer to play

  • From: Jyotessh G Nair <jyotessh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 00:19:12 -0800 (PST)

       I have one doubt .My qestion is , i want to
install 3 soundcards in single computer and i want to
keep 3 nos of amplifier which will be connected from
the 3 soundcards. And i will play three songs from my
computer and three songs should play sepratly . ANy
one can help me in this .IF so can you explain how ??

Jyotessh G Nair

Do you Yahoo!?