[windows2000] Re: Blocking Internet Browsing from Explorer.exe

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:54:46 -0500

if you are running NT4, restrict access to wsock32.dll.  In addition to putting
addresses in word, my users also figured out how to do it from Outlook.

In Win2k this method did some strange things to the desktop. I didn't test it
very well though so you may want to see what you can do with it if anything.

Greg