[windows2000] Re: Blocking Internet Browsing from Explorer.exe

  • From: "Saurer, John B." <JBSaurer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:20:14 -0500

Do you need the address bar for anything else? Prevent it's display with a
policy file. We are still on NT4.0 here and I use policy files to limit and
lock down everything. Works like a charm. If you cannot find a *.adm file
that has this option you can find the appropriate registry key and write
your own. Lots of info about this on the web.