[windows2000] Re: Blocking Internet Access On A Schedule THE SOLU TION - formerly Re: Re: Blocking Internet Browsing from Explorer.exe

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:35:55 -0500

Does the proxy server not do authentication?

I have a proxy server here (ISA server) that allows me to give access by IP
address, hostname, username, and even user agent string, if  want to be that
anal...

This all reminds me of a saying repeated often on the Exchange list:

"There are seldom good Technological Solutions for Behavioral Problems."  -
Ed Crowley.

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.