[windows2000] Re: Bad worm?

  • From: "Rick Fogarty" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:36:54 -0400

Not so sure I can agree with you.

It's still a worm to me.  Although the author had good intentions, the
concept is still the same.  Anyone who touch my machine(s) w/o my knowledge
and processes something should be shot.  In fact, I should be shot if I
allow it.

Don't you think that in a corporate environment that this type of stuff
should be done in a test environment PRIOR to release to real world systems?
What would happen if this is run against a system that wasn't tested and in
fact brought down a major corporate application?

Who's then at fault?  Good?  I think not...  Sorry..

Just my $0.02.
Rick