[windows2000] Re: Backup

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:30:12 -0500

I use NTBackup... All the servers use NTBackup to a central server with a bunch
of firewire drives.  And then that machine backs up one of those sets of BKS
files to tape per week.  The tapes go offsite to Arcus.

As to scripts that copy folders, how about just using Xcopy or Robocopy...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.