[windows2000] Re: Auto-shutdown pc's with GPO

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:34:28 +0100

The Energy Star EZ-GPO thingy supports hibernation, which is better than
sleep/standby, unless you mean "sleep" as in hibernation.

There are three modes, right, just make sure we speak of the same thing (and
I'm not missing any state...):

(Ordered in energy state)

* Full on, ready to use, "normal" state, "On".
* Sleep/standby.
* Hibernation.
* Completely off.

--