[windows2000] Automating VPN Connection Startup

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:39:25 +0100

Hi I need to start up my VPN Connection as soon as my Server Boots how
can I do this ??

I can't put a shortcut into the Start Up folder as we use roaming
profiles for our Servers thus this will effect all of our Servers.

Can I make this into a service ??

Put it in the registry ??

Anyone any thoughts.

Thanks,