[windows2000] Re: Authenticated Users vs. Everyone

  • From: Nick <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Costanzo, Ray" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:48:49 +0300

Hello Ray,

CR> This was discussed a few weeks back.  I just came across this page and
CR> figured I'd share the link.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/windows_security_differences.htm

Thanks, Ray.

But I have one more question on this subject:
   can I remove "Authenticated Users" group from local group "Users" of a
   server - domain member and add specific domain group to it, which will have
access
   to this server, without the risk of breaking security structure of Windows
2000 Server?
   Whether such action will affect behaviour of system concerning local group
"Users"?

Best regards, Nick.