[windows2000] Re: Attachments

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:34:29 -0700

From: Bill Beckett <Bill.Beckett@xxxxxxxxxx>
I have a W2K TS with MF 1.8 running Office XP. When using Outlook 2002, I
have a user who can open attachments in a word (.doc) format but not an .rtf
format. Other users on the same Citrix box CAN open the .rtf attachments.
Anyone have any ideas?

Sounds like his file associations for .rtf files are messed up.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"We are successful when our bosses wonder what it is we do all day." -- Tim Mullen

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com