[windows2000] Re: Article

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:10:27 -0400

XP SP 1 Fixes it but there is also a patch.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q328940

I wouldn't get too worked up about it as they have.  It is not like I
couldn't write a page that would do it in any OS.

Just have to be careful where you surf and keep a good backup...that is the
only way to prevent this sort of vulnerability.

JK
http://thethin.net