[windows2000] Re: Anybody there?

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:55:38 -0800

From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net"; <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
hmm Sounds like someone has swapped the executable. Do this. Right click on
the file while holding down the shift key.
Choose open with and other program. In the popup choose other and navigate
to word. Check the box to always use this program to open and see if that
fixes it.

No Dice, out of curiousity, what's the shift key supposed to do? I'm starting to wonder if it's some kind of wierd registry problem.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"When your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems start looking like nails." --Mark Twain

Grab our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup