[windows2000] Any good MS Access programming sites?

  • From: "Toby Bierly" <toby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:13:18 -0700

Hello to all,

I was going to spiff up an Access database that some people in the office are
using to make it much more user friendly.  Currently it requires a lot of
repeat user input which somewhat defeats the purpose.

However, I am finding it slow-going simply because I am not familiar with
Visual Basic objects commonly used in Access.  I can look syntax up in the help
file, but I don't always know what to look up.  All I need is a good website
that has lots of examples.  I've found some that help, but am starting to waste
time wading through them.

Does anyone have tips on the best sites that would have such information?

Thanks,
Toby