[windows2000] Re: Another question

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:02:11 -0400

Is the setting set to connect U: to \\server\share\%username%?  If so, I
suppose it's possible that %username% is not being populated for one reason
or another.  I've never seen %username% empty before though.  For testing,
can you switch a user from being connected to \\server\share\%username% to
\\server\share\LiteralUsername and see what happens?