[windows2000] Anonymous users + Terminal Services

  • From: geek geek <thin_computing@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:13:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi all!
For Terminal Services on Windows 2000 SP3 ...
I have an app here at work that I allow anonymous
access to. The app is on three Win2K SP3 servers.
Sometimes when one of the anonymous users logoff, the
profile does not get removed. So then the next time
that anonymous users comes around to login, it just
looks as if it will work but then kicks the user out.
The way I've been getting around this is buy going in
and deleting the offending AnonXXX user from
usermanager. Then the next day after a reboot, I'm
able to delete the hung profile.

The hung profile will look like this
Anon00x.COMPUTERNAME

Has anyone seen this? :-(