[windows2000] Ad: Re: IE pop-up blocker

  • From: thomas.ploen@xxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:03:51 +0100

(See attached file: popdown.zip)

             "Charles R.
             Buchanan"
             <crbgfblab@sbcglo                                         Til
             bal.net>                  windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             Sendt av:                                                  cc
             windows2000-bounc
             e@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                          Emne
                                       [windows2000] Re: IE pop-up blocker

             13.11.2003 13:01

              Vennligst send
                 svar til
             windows2000@freel
                 ists.org

Which in a lot of ways are one and the same (with a few exceptions)! :-O
   Unless you need the mailer, I would just download Mozilla Firebird,
which is just the browser.

Berger, Gunnar said the following on 11/12/2003 5:38 AM:
> I read the article and read that Netscape has a pop up block so I went to
Netscapes site to download the browser and low and behold I had 3 popups
when I went there.  Out of spite I'm downloading Mozilla.

> Gunnar

Denne melding og innhold er sjekket og funnet ren for Virus av KLP.