[windows2000] Re: Active Directory Defaults for users

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:41:25 -0500

Not really... they only way I have ever gotten this to work is:

a. Create a "template" user, and copy that user when you want to create a
new user
b. Use a script to create all users, and have the script automatically set
up the items you mentioned.

HTH,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.