[windows2000] Active Directory Defaults for users

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:32:36 -0500

Is there nay way to have default settings for new users when I create them in
AD users and computers?

For example:

every user in the company has logon.bat for their login script.

Is there a way to modify AD so that every time I create a user that gets filled
in?

same for things like home drive, terminal service profile and a couple others.

This isn't really a big deal but it seems like it should be possible.

Greg