[windows2000] Re: Actions that synch in the domain

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:34:48 -0400

It's really just a matter of luck... you guys happen to ask all the
questions I asked three years ago (I think) when we were doing our AD
planning.

One of the first questions that came up is, where to find the "Synchronize
Entire Domain" option that used to be in Server Manager.

I found no joy in the built in synch tools, especially since I wanted to
give a script to my monkeys to run for me.  So, a little googling, a little
time on the Microsoft scripting site, and voila!

And would you really want to work in Beautiful Worcester, Massachusetts?

Thanks for the props,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.