[windows2000] Re: Access

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:30:11 -0500

Harland is the reason that I left the bank I was working for.  I could no
longer handle dealing with those idiots.  I'm sorry to have a bad effect on
your faith and confidence!  It actually wasn't all of Harland.  It was
really only the Encore! division.  Decision Pro division was pretty much
fine.  But, Encore!?  My God, I have no clue where they found the people who
designed that application...

Ray at work