[windows2000] AW: Re: AW: OT: For any of you on Facebook please take a moment to make a vote for the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research

  • From: "Ronny Wisor" <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:42:56 +0200

.

  _____

Von: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Toby
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Juni 2010 10:30
An: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [windows2000] Re: AW: OT: For any of you on Facebook please take a
moment to make a vote for the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research

No, I don't believe Jim is stupid. I have been on this list for a number of
years, and Jim is a lot of things, but stupid ain't one of them!

I also believe if anybody is entitled to post on this list it is Jim who
dedicates a lot of time to peoples technical problems.

Maybe if you want to question him, you can do so in a more suitable manner.

Regards,

Toby

On 21 June 2010 09:24, Ronny Wisor <RonnyWisor@xxxxxx> wrote:

Are u stupid? This list is for Windows and not for stuff like this!

  _____