[windows2000] Re: AD Change user name

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:58:18 -0400

Open each of the servers in AD Sites and Services, and select the NTDS
Settings in the left pane.

In the right pane, right click on the NTDS Settings objects, and choose
"Replicate Now"

Rinse.  Repeat.

HTH,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Berry
Posted
At: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 1:25 PM Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: AD Change user name