[windows2000] A+ Certification

  • From: SStein@xxxxxxxxx (Scott Stein)
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:44:52 -0400

Hello all...

I am currently in the process of taking a 10 week program called, A+
Certification, which is an entry level to IT.  This program teaches all
of the necessary skills to take apart and rebuild a computer, set up and
troubleshoot operating systems, and understand basic networking
properties for printers, scanners, internet connections, and what not.
Would anyone know of any places in the Buffalo, or Western NY area that
might consider me for employment once I am done?  If someone would get
back to me and let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Scott