[windows2000] Re: 32-bit virtual machines

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:52:00 -0500

I know absolutely nothing about Linux.  Aside from my TiVos, I've never
interacted with it.  J  I hope one day to learn it, because I know I'd love
it.  I'm more likely to run Windows Server Core though, when that comes out.
I'm thrilled that MS finally realized that servers don't need to have
wallpapers, freecell, voice recorder, and other such nonsense.  I'm excited
about having a non-GUI OS again.  Take it back to the basics!