[windows2000] 2000 20003 migration

  • From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:28:38 -0200

I have two domains (a windows 2000 and a windows 20003) that are in
different forests. I was trying to set up an administrators from one domain
to be a member of the administrators group in the other domain, but I cant
seem so see the other domain. What could be wrong? Could it be anything
related to dns? I set up a primary zone for the AD name each one owes and
then setup a secondary pointing to the other DNS so they can resolve each
other but that didn't seem to help...

Regards,

Eduardo