[windows2000] Re: 0x51 Registry Error (again)

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 12:42:21 -0700

Sounds to me like it's something to do with your build process then. Try taking one of the machines having problems and install windows only. (no patches or software) Then test it extensively to see if it breaks. If it doesn't then you can slowly add things like patches and software until it does, and then you'll know what the problem is.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

“If you have a strong enough why you can bear almost any how.” --Nietzsche

Neil Bullock wrote:
Hi,
We have thought about giving Microsoft a call. I think that might have to
be our next plan of attack.
The machines aren't all the same spec, nor the same age, or even the same
image (though they do have the same software on for the most part).
Neil.

_____