Re: winamp5.5.72 light

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:20:09 -0600

So someone makes a mistake or something gets messed up at an ISP, and in addition to all of those messages, we get another dozen messages about those messages, have to endure profanity and the person who made the mistake gets hit with a DNS attack. Can't we all be a little more forgiving and patient? Simple mistakes or incompetence are much more prevalent than maliciousness, at least in my experience.

I'd also like to point out that at the bottom of every message it says:

the list owners at
winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>